Sunday, May 29, 2005

GPS is my saviour.

Well, we just finished traveling for one week straight, making our way up into Quebec. Now we're into the real shit, both literally and figuratively. Selling 3000-5000lbs of seed per day and also dealing in dozens of cows. I think we covered close to 1900kms over the week.

We have used twenty hours of tape this week, and eaten a lot of terrible food. The worst meal was from a burger stand in Quebec, which served their hamburgers in a puddle of gravy. I can still feel it sitting inside of me.

I also bought into another cow this week. I’m now part owner of two calfs, both of which will be professionally raised by a breeder and resold (for a commission) in the next few months. I’m starting to catch onto this whole cow thing… you just gotta say things like “It has a great utter, beautiful ribs, and is very dairy. Just a great clean cow” to get people to pay you lots of money. Its quite neat actually.

Back to the food situation for a second, all this shit I keep feeding my body is catching up with me. I don’t know how Benji does it. I felt compelled to exercise for this first time in a while today. Unfortunately, I fell asleep before I could act on that desire.

Anyways, next stop, the prairies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home